Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Good Times!







Howdy! I thought I had given up on this blog thing..but then I found myself searching for something to do on the computer other then bid on things on Ebay and look at "friends" on Facebook. I had a great weekend scrapbooking...I went with a girlfriend of mine to a Camp just outside of Edmonton and we scrapbooked ALL WEEKEND! No cooking, no dishes, no laundry, no kiddies...just ladies, cardstock, prepared meals, fabulous embellishments, and a whole lot of scrapbooking pages. I worked on "Vegas" pages from our first anniversary in 2006...I tried out some new stuff and I am soooo happy with the results...love the black pages, love everything about them really! The biggest thank you to my husband who spent the weekend with our 3 boys and lived to tell about it :)

0 comments: