Saturday, November 26, 2011

Our Favorite Cookie...

I am a self-proclaimed cookie monster!  I have the worst self-control when cookies are around.  It is not uncommon for me to sit down and eat 6 at a time...yes you read right....6.  I have been asked a few times for this recipe so I thought  I would share it so you can indulge with me...


Smartie Monster Cookies

1 cup margarine
1 + 1/4 cup white sugar
1 cup brown sugar
2 cups crunchie peanut butter
4 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 cup honey
1 - 12 oz. pkg chocolate chips
1 - 12 oz. pkg of Smarties (approx. 5 boxes)
6 beaten eggs
11-12 cups Robin Hood quick-oats

Cream margarine with white and brown sugars.  Add eggs, honey, vanilla and peanut butter. Mix well.  Add remaining ingredients.  Mix and drop by spoonful onto greased cookie sheet.  Bake at 350 degrees for 11 minutes.  Recipe makes about 10 dozen cookies (so can cut recipe in half...or throw a bunch in the freezer.  They are delicious frozen and ready for company who unexpectedly stop in....if there is any left).  ENJOY!!




4 comments:

Daddy's Girl said...

Thanks for sharing this recipe....I've probably ate several dozen at your house! At least it wasn't all the same day...LOL ;)

Emma said...

These were always my favorite as a kid when my Mom would make them:) And don't feel bad - I wouldn't doubt I eat 6 cookies many many times myself!!

outlook fly said...

Microsoft Outlook 2010 provides a number of new features and functionality, and can help you keep in touch with others, and to better manage time and information. Download Outlook 2010 e-mail and communications network that brings together, so keep in touch with the people you care about.

D.Lo's Daily Thoughts said...

looks delicious...will be sure to try out this recipe