Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Tomorrow

Well here I am...at almost 20 weeks pregnant. My boys were willing to go to the tracks last night so I could take some photos of them. I asked Aidan to take a photo of me so I could remember what I looked like at 20 weeks pregnant. I have a total of about 4 pregnancy photos of me from the other boys...Wes thinks I look beautiful...he loves the whole belly thing...but I don't see myself the same way when I look in the mirror. I tend to focus on the beauty that is growing and changing each week INSIDE.

So, tomorrow is going to be an exciting day. We have our 20 weekish ultrasound. I know we saw the baby on ultrasound 3 weeks ago, but tomorrow we might be able to find out the sex of the baby. Wes has to work tomorrow so Aidan (our oldest son) is going to come with me to see the baby on the little computer screen and be one of the first ones to find out if it is a boy or girl...and he is pretty excited about it.

So, what is your vote...is it a boy or girl?

4 comments:

The Beys said...

You look FANTASTIC Shauna!! What a great picture:) Have fun at the ultrasound tomorrow!

E. Tyler Rowan said...

Oh, you look so beautiful. What an exciting time!

I am holding out hope for a little bit of pink in your world, but I have a sneaking suspicion that you're in for more of the same.

What time is the ultrasound? (I'll be looking for the sex on a facebook status update, lol.)

Anonymous said...

I know what I am praying for... but it seems that God always sticks to His own plans... let's hope we are on the same page!!

I'll say it. My vote is GIRL! You are the sweetest, funkiest, girliest woman - you need to share your wisdom with a small, truly pink bundle of joy.

OH - and I am with Tyler... I will be totally stalking facebook all day for the yea or nay to the pink presents!!

Love (and prayers), Heather

Anonymous said...

Looking awesome my friend! Glad to see some pictures of you!! (good job Aidan!) I'm excited for you tomorrow, and can't wait to hear the news... girl or boy.... :) ... bad news is I'll have to wait ALL day over here to get it...!!
Call me... :)
G