Could she be any more precious? In our eyes or in Gods? I am marvelling at the miracle of her life over the past year as I hear Backyardigans blaring from the TV in the living room. Some things I have noticed about having a baby girl in our house:
- Daddy doesn't toss her up in the air like he did with all the boys
- Biggest Brother Aidan is one of the first to run upstairs to grab her out of her crib when she cries
- I snuggle her longer then ever before - our last baby and our little rose - beautiful layers, delicate, growing more and more as the days go by
- Baby girls aren't always quiet and gentle...our sweet Abigail likes to yell, wrestle and join in any boy play that she can
- Her first word was "ma ma"...all the boys first word was "da da"...amazing music to my ears, even as she crawls around the floor whining "ma ma, ma ma" when she wants to be picked up I am smiling as I do it, even if I am busy
- The love and completeness of our family fills my heart with an abundance of joy!
Our sweet Abigail, May the Lord give His angels charge over you, to guide you in all your ways.
- Psalm 91:11