Thursday, July 9, 2009

Yesterday...





Yesterday was a great day...a fabulous day...a wonderful day! We went to Drumheller. It may not sound that glorious to you, but to someone (me) who has kinda been couped up at home, doing the same thing day after day after day...any sort of change was welcomed and so nice! It was a spontaneous sort of decision (all the better sometimes) and we ended up touring the Royal Tyrell museum and going to the Hoo Doos just outside Drumheller for a little bit. My body surprised and amazed me at how well it coped with the slow paced walking. It was so nice for our family to get out and do something like that together....I loved every minute of it!! Then that evening I joined 12 other women in my first bible study called "Listening to God" and it was great. Since Wes is home in the evenings consistently I am so blessed to be able to start this and am excited about what I am going to learn. Thank you Lord Jesus for providing, in every little detail, just what we need.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy to hear you were able to get out for a while yesterday, and feel good at the same time! I am still praying for you all, and hope this little 'girl' takes her time before entering our world!
Miss you! G

Angela Tuton said...

Shauna, Great photos. The guys all had similar colors on too.