Saturday, January 22, 2011

Yeeehaaaww!!

I am stinkin' excited and I have to share with you...or anyone who will listen (or read) really.  My loving husband is at hockey, all the kids are sleeping...so I must share with you....


TAADAAAAA.....

I put an "overlay" on my photo...and it worked!!  I downloaded these date digital overlays a few days ago and was so excited to place them on my photos for my Project Life project I told you about.  I found a vimeo movie on how to load the "brushes" I had purchased into Photoshop and could not figure out how to rotate the overlay.  I wrote to 2 people asking them for help...like as if these designers have time to answer every little question they get...but I was hoping.  So 2 or 3 days now and I haven't heard anything.  I have been feeling disappointed.  I came upstairs to my computer because Wes is at hockey, and thought "why don't I try it in Photoshop Elements instead of CS4?  (CS4 intimidates the pants off of me).  So, I did it...I loaded the brushes, AND I figured out how to rotate the photo, then apply the overlay and rotate the photo back.  I don't know if this is the most efficient way to do it...but the point is....I FIGURED IT OUT!!!  You have no idea what a remarkable moment this is for me and my history with Photoshop.  

Don't you love the photo of the little guys playing Spiderman Memory cards??  THAT one photo gives you a little glimpse into how excited they both get EVERY SINGLE TIME they find a match!!  Cutie pies!

Thanks for sharing in my excitement...going to "overlay" more photos tomorrow so I can get them uploaded and developed at Costco.  I can then catch up on my Project Life!!

Nighty night!

3 comments:

Emma said...

I love how excited they get! Such sweet boys:)

Daddy's Girl said...

That looks awesome....(can you feel the praise junkies excitement?!?)

Angela Tuton said...

Awesome photo Shauna. I totally understand the excitement about figuring out computer stuff.