Saturday, January 22, 2011

Yeeehaaaww!!

I am stinkin' excited and I have to share with you...or anyone who will listen (or read) really.  My loving husband is at hockey, all the kids are sleeping...so I must share with you....


TAADAAAAA.....

I put an "overlay" on my photo...and it worked!!  I downloaded these date digital overlays a few days ago and was so excited to place them on my photos for my Project Life project I told you about.  I found a vimeo movie on how to load the "brushes" I had purchased into Photoshop and could not figure out how to rotate the overlay.  I wrote to 2 people asking them for help...like as if these designers have time to answer every little question they get...but I was hoping.  So 2 or 3 days now and I haven't heard anything.  I have been feeling disappointed.  I came upstairs to my computer because Wes is at hockey, and thought "why don't I try it in Photoshop Elements instead of CS4?  (CS4 intimidates the pants off of me).  So, I did it...I loaded the brushes, AND I figured out how to rotate the photo, then apply the overlay and rotate the photo back.  I don't know if this is the most efficient way to do it...but the point is....I FIGURED IT OUT!!!  You have no idea what a remarkable moment this is for me and my history with Photoshop.  

Don't you love the photo of the little guys playing Spiderman Memory cards??  THAT one photo gives you a little glimpse into how excited they both get EVERY SINGLE TIME they find a match!!  Cutie pies!

Thanks for sharing in my excitement...going to "overlay" more photos tomorrow so I can get them uploaded and developed at Costco.  I can then catch up on my Project Life!!

Nighty night!

5 comments:

Emma said...

I love how excited they get! Such sweet boys:)

Karalee said...

Love it!

Daddy's Girl said...

That looks awesome....(can you feel the praise junkies excitement?!?)

Angela Tuton said...

Awesome photo Shauna. I totally understand the excitement about figuring out computer stuff.

coachforever said...

coach outlet store.Coach Hobos Bags.Those are the awesome shops I wanna tell you guys Movado Bold,Baby Carriers I mean I am serious for this, you can just simple choose this option and pick what you want,winter boots,ecco shoesyou can just simple choose this option and pick what you want.Bakugan Toys.Thanks for wathching power balance.coach backpack